Monday, October 6, 2008

Still Waiting!!

Just an update as to where we are in our adoption plans! We were suppose to hear from our local contact to get the adoption process rolling last week Wednesday. Well we have heard nothing. I e-mailed that lady on Friday and again today. I plan to continue to e-mail her daily Mon.-Fri. till we hear from her. It is frustrating that we have to do that but sometimes when it comes down to it if you do not push you get no where unfotunatly. Please continue to pray with us! Thanks!

Allan and I are only 13 days away form our 25th anniversary trip to Disney World and we are very excited about that trip. We are so ready to get away for a whole week just the two of us! We will have four nights at Disney and three nights on a Disney cruise! We love Disney!

1 comment:

a portland granny said...

I've been reading your news, but have been too busy to stop and comment. Good for you--i makes me tired just to think about it. I guess I have "been there, done that" and it wore me out!

I think if you can, just rest on God for the absolutely right child for your home. Are you not interested in a younger child?

Really pray about this, as I know you are. An older child can be a real disruption in the home, as I'm sure you know. So I would encourage you both to bath this process in prayer, leave it in the Lord's hands, and go on you trip and have a wonderful time--leave all the anxst about adoption behind.

You will love the cruise--we did the week Disney cruise about 4 years ago and it was a highlight of the granchildrens' lives.

So, go and have a wonderful relaxing time.

Be sure to keep us updated on the process of this adoption.