Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Daughter" Wendy

As Many of yo know I have a daughter Wendy that I placed for adoption at her birth. That was a very hard thing for me to do and I have NEVER forgotten her. She is now 26 years old and I have never had contact with her. I have had contact with her adoptive Mom over the last few years. I am sending Wendy a card today. Plain and simple just a thinking of you card. Please pray with me that she will accept this card and know that I am here for her. She got married last year. I just so want to know her and love her again!

3 comments:

Redheadmamaof7boys said...

Will Pray!

Margie said...

Thanks Kate! I sure am grateful for the prayers you all pray for usz! Your the best! :-)

Love ya,
Margaret

Unknown said...

Wow :) I found you through Holly's blog and had no idea about your adoption heritage and history! I love that you are adopted and a birth Momma for another family. Would love to hear your story some time if you would like to share it. Our baby girl is waiting in Korea...I'm stressing tonight about the formula scare in China...I hope she is safe from that.
Jen