Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Long Time!

It has been a long time since I have been here. I am doing much better. No job at this time. Just hard to find a job at this time. I keep myself busy anyway.

My follow up visit with the DR after my surgery went well. The DR was only able to drain the cysts due to the fact that I have a lot of scar tissue from previous surgeries. To remove the cysts he would have had to open me up and I wouls have been in the hospital for 4-5 days. I go back to the DR for an ultrasound in Nov. to see if the cysts are refilling, if so then I will have to have the surgery to clean me all out and that does not sound like fun. So many prayers are needed that the cysts will not be refilling!

September 17th my hubby (Al) and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary. Our daughter and son (Jennifer and Andrew) are giving us a party on Sept. 20th. We are very excited! Al and I will go on a three night Disney cruise and four nights in Disney World after in October. We are looking forward to that time together.

Our adopted Grandson (Zach) had his 4th birthday just last week. We went to his birthday party and had a great time. He was so excited! I conintue to get him about once a week for the day and just have fun playing! He is such a sweet guy. His parents are wonderful and we love Holy and Justin to pieces too!

I think that is pretty much the update for now!

Love to all, Margie (Margaret)

1 comment:

a portland granny said...

You are back!! So glad to hear that you are feeling better and that you have such a nice party to look forward to.

You will love the Disney Cruise. We did that three years ago with our families and it was the best cruise I have taken! What a wonderful trip you will have. I am so happy for you!! (Its a good thing you like kids, as they are everywhere you turn on that cruise!)

Enjoy your fall. I'm happy for you that you have this little Zach in your life. How special for him....and for you! He is a cutie!

Take care and write a little sooner next time!

Blessings,
Joan